A Pre-wedding Photo-Shoot is a session that you book with your photographer, a couple of months before the actual wedding. It is a fairly new trend here in North America that originated in Asia. You may be familiar with engagement photography, where couples wear more casual clothes and have a ‘cute’ photo session. However, in Pre-Wedding photography, the couples usually wear their wedding attire, or similar to it.
A Pre-Wedding shoot is perfect for getting photos somewhere completely different to your wedding day. For example, you may want to get some photos at a certain spot where you often spend time together, or where the proposal happened. Some couples even have their pre-wedding shoot at night for a moody, intimate vibe. With our signature Pre-Wedding packages you will have access to the latest wedding and evening dress styles from Hong Kong. Along with professional hair and Make-Up guaranteed provided by one of our tested & trusted partners. Every couple is different and will have their own idea of what they want for their photos, but here are some popular options we’ve seen over the years which can be hard to get to on a wedding day!
1) Whytecliff Park, West Vancouver, B.C
2) Sea To Sky Gondola, Squamish, B.C
3) Porteau Cove, Squamish, B.C
4) Hatley Castle, Victoria, Vancouver Island, B.C
5) Finlayson Point, Victoria, Vancouver Island, B.C
6) Fort Rodd Hill & Fisgard Lighthouse, Victoria, Vancouver Island, B.C
7) BC Legislature (parliament buildings), Victoria, Vancouver Island, B.C
8) Lake Louise, Banff, Alberta
9) Whistler, B.C
10) Cherry Blossoms are all around the lower Mainland!!
11) Destination Photoshoot: (ie. U.S.A, Japan, Greece)
We are constantly looking for new and unique ideas. Whether it’s some exotic location, outrageous outfits, or props that can make imagination comes to life. We will take your photo shoot experience to the next level and make your wildest dreams come true. View our award-winning portfolio HERE.
Our team works with a number of amazingly talented vendors, planners, decorators and makeup artists. Let us know if we can help with any other aspect of your wedding with tested & trusted recommendations.
Phone: 604.809.1263 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Address: #130-4611 No 6 Rd, Richmond, B.C, V6V 1Z7
Follow us on WeChat!